wtorek, 22 listopada 2016

It's my favorite time of the year

Hooray the Holiday Season is officially upon us! It's my favorite time of the year. How about you, do you like this time of the year ? Decorations, Christmas trees are everywhere so I believe it it time to do some shopping list. I like to plan my presents from before and I also like to know what I'll wear during these days. Don't get me wrong I know that this is not the most important thing on these days but there is something special about Holidays that make me want look special. Simply I want to celebrate ! 


So I prepared my wish list for upcoming Holiday Season, maybe you will find something for yourself. Or maybe this will inspire you to do some presents. Here is a surprise for you,  use this coupon

all you need is here → rosegal



Huura ! Święta są oficjalnie przed nami ! To moja ulubiona pora roku. A jak Wy, lubicie ten czas w roku? Dekoracje i choinki są już wszędzie więc uważam, że nadszedł czas, aby zrobić  listę zakupów. Lubię planować moje prezenty nieco wcześniej a także lubię wiedzieć, co będę nosić w tych dniach. Nie zrozumcie mnie źle, wiem, że to nie jest najważniejszą rzeczą w tych dniach, ale jest coś wyjątkowego w świętach, co sprawia, że chcę wyglądać wyjątkowo. Po prostu chcę świętować !

Więc przygotowałam moją listę życzeń na nadchodzące  Święta, może i Ty znajdziesz coś dla siebie. A może będzie to inspiracją dla Ciebie do zrobienia jakiś prezentów. TU  jest niespodzianka dla Was, korzystajcie z kuponu



 Wszystko czego potrzebujesz znajdziesz tutaj  → rosegal











1 komentarz:

  1. Świetne koszule, uwielbiam takie :)
    Ciekawe propozycje kochana.

    Pozdrawiam serdecznie

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags